COVID – 19 Protocols Update
Dear valued Homeowners, Members, and Guests,
We hope this email finds you and your loved ones in good health, as all of us are dealing with the new challenges brought on by the COVID-19 virus. Given the news of the increase in COVID-19 cases in Aruba the past few days, we are implementing the most prudent preventative measures, policies and protocols to ensure the safety of our guests, homeowners and members. As always, we urge you to safely check up on neighbors that may not have family members or friends in Aruba at this time. Please be informed that starting August 7, 2020, the following steps has been taken until further notice:
– The Restaurant at Tierra del Sol, Panda Express and all other F&B outlets will be closed for dine in service. Take away service for The Restaurant at Tierra del Sol and Panda Express shall be available from 11 AM – 9 PM daily. Take away service for the Restaurant at Tierra del Sol will continue at the counter in the 19th Hole Bar and take away service for Panda Express will continue at the Panda Express Take Away Kiosk adjacent to the pool. Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if needed.
– The pool area will be closed other than to pick up take away food orders.
– The golf course shall remain open with strict social distancing policies enforced including one person per golf cart other than immediate family members. All carts sanitized each morning and after each use to ensure the safety of our golfers.
– The golf shop will be operating on limited hours to accommodate tee time bookings and last-minute purchase of select items.
– The Spa, gym and Beauty Salon will remain closed as social distancing is not feasible.
Please continue to follow safety protocols and thank you for your support, understanding and cooperation in these challenging times.
With best regards & good health,
Tierra del Sol Resort & Golf – Management Team