Golf Cart Attendant
The Golf Operations at Tierra Del Sol Resort is currently looking for a Golf Cart Attendant.
Friendly and shares enthusiasm for the hospitality/ tourism industry along with Golf. Provide excellent customer service and guest satisfaction. If you have a dedication in providing excellent service to customers, we want to hear from you.
– Responsible for setting up, parking, cleaning, charging and preparing golf carts for daily operation. (i.e. tees, pencils, scorecards, GPS screens etc.)
– Warmly greet members and guests at bag drop off
– Assist golfers in loading and unloading their golf bags
– Maintain the staging area, driving range, cart barn & club storage area and entire work area so it is clean and neat at all times.
– Report any cart problems to mechanics in a timely manner
– Monitor and maintain driving range operations and equipment, ensuring driving range is neatly set-up and stocked with range balls at all times.
– Creating and maintaining a warm and friendly atmosphere for guests and co-workers to feel comfortable being a part of.
– Willingness to service guests in whatever way necessary to ensure a positive guest experience.
– Maintain a neat and clean appearance at all times while at The Resort. Must adhere to dress code presented by the Head Golf Professional.
– Customer-oriented approach
– Excellent people skills
– Must speak English
– Ability to lift golf bags and equipment (25 lb. minimum)
– Limited experience in golf club operations preferred
– Must have a valid driver’s license
– Must have a valid work permit
– A pleasant working environment
– Competitive wages and benefits
Interested candidates matching the above criteria may send their curriculum vitae along with a covering letter via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org