COVID – 19 Protocols Update
Dear valued homeowners, members & guests,
We hope this message finds you and your loved ones well during these challenging times where all of us are dealing with the new challenges brought on by the COVID-19 virus.
Tierra del Sol continues to monitor and follow the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and our local authorities. The below information reflects the most up-to-date information:
– The Restaurant at Tierra del Sol is open with a limited menu. Drinks and food are being served with outdoor seating at the restaurant terrace and at the 19th Hole Bar in accordance with social distancing protocols in place. In addition, the “pop-up” Panda Express will continue its operation at the Restaurant.
– The Golf Course has been open for Members play only and is now open for non-member play as well. The Golf Shop is open as well. Hours of operation for the Golf Course and Golf Shop are from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. during the week and from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the weekend.
– To contact Front desk or for booking reservations, you can email email@example.com or call (+297)586-7800 Ext. 215 – 218
– To contact the accounting department, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
– The Spa, Beauty Salon, Gym will remain closed.
– The Pool Area has reopened whilst maintaining the current social distancing protocols. Seating areas will be set up keeping 2 meters of distance between people. Lounge chairs will be disinfected every morning and prior to the closing of the pool area. The pool will be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thank you for your support, understanding and cooperation in these challenging times. Please continue to follow safety protocols and to remain vigilant to help others at risk who may not have family or friends in close proximity to do so.
With best regards and good health,
Tierra del Sol Resort & Golf – Management team