Just say goodbye to a 325 square feet hotel room. We can assure you that you have chosen a beautiful and memorable place, not only because you will be surrounded by the natural beauty of the destination often obstructed within a resort compound but also because of the Aruba experience.
Our accommodations combine the privacy of a complete equipped home together with the conveniences of a hotel and you will only pay for the specific services that you require. At Tierra del Sol you live as you do at home with features such as fully equipped kitchens and pre-stocked refrigerators where our staff will be happy to arrange before your arrival. Cleaning and maintenance staff daily and sufficient space for everyone within the group.
We offer four types of accommodations all steps away from our Robert Trent Jones 18-hole golf course and located in different neighborhoods:
- Condominiums or apartments are located in a Mediterranean style building of two or four attached units. All are fully equipped and fully air-conditioned. Perfect for 2 and up to 6 persons depending on the unit size. Approximate size: 1450 to 1675 sq. ft.
- Villas or free standing homes with their own private pools perfect for 2 to 6 persons depending the size. Approximate size: 1500 to 2100 sq. ft.
- Estate Homes are custom build homes with spacious open plan living and dining area. All with spacious pool decks with BBQ areas. Perfect for 8 to 10 persons. Approximate size: 5500 to 6000 sq. ft.
Distance of all units:
- 11.8 km to the International Queen Beatrix Airport (25 min)
- 1.3 km of the beach of Arashi (5 min) and only 8 minutes drive to the most popular beaches.
- 1.4 km of the Historic California Lighthouse (5 min)
- 3 to 5 km of all the malls by the High Rise Hotels (10 min)
- 7 to 10 km from the capital Oranjestad (15 min) and close to everything Aruba has to offer.
Tierra del Sol Service
Please visit our page "Tierra del Sol Hotel Level Service" and see the benefit of staying in "The best Aruba has to offer in one place"
Brochure:TDS VILLA RENTAL BROCHURE.pdf